Turbulence Training


             So as promised I will now share my not so secret fitness methods. What I did first was contact those who I've got these methods from and ask them if I could share it with you guys. Unfortunately, I cannot make videos of me for you to see how I am doing the workouts as it turns out, they are copyrighted or some sort of exclusive. I was saddened by this as it would limit my resources in sharing with you. I also cannot write about the specific techniques in the program so what I'm gonna do now is to write a review of the programs and as much as possible, give you information.

            First, I'll tell you what Turbulence Training is. This is actually a workout that you can do at home so you don't really need to join a gym or pay a personal trainer as the Turbulence Training program teaches you that. You also do not need to buy expensive training equipments for this and since you will not be using any cardio machines, the time spent doing the Turbulence Training workout would be lesser. This would be a very good advantage as your much-needed time can be spent doing more important things like your daily household chores, cooking (which I love very much) and spending time with loved ones.

            I must say that this is my main Fat burning method. I do not overdo it though because even if I want to stay fit, I am not the type who wants big muscles. Hahaha. I kinda like my belly flat but with no really visible ab muscles. How long did it take me to see results? I say, about 2 months as I was not really into this back then. I was just trying it out. But now, these are my main workout.

           These method by the way is made by Craig Ballantyne and what attracted my attention before was that this method is backed by a French-Canadian researcher and that you can boost fat loss by up to 450% using the turbulence training. I was like what??? I may not be good at math but 450% is still 450%. Lol. So I decided to give it a try. I submitted my email and joined the program. I really wanna tell you more but I guess this short review would suffice for now. I'll try to sneak in a video here with me doing turbulence training some other time. I'll make it like an ordinary day post and see if I can get away with it. I hope you liked my Turbulence Training Review. If you wanna know more about this, feel free to visit their website Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment