I welcome myself to the blogging world!



        Yay! I finally have a blog! Well, honestly, this is my first ever try on writing anything so do not expect much from me. I have also tried to avoid using social media until now except for watching funny stuff in YouTube and logging in to my ex-boyfriend's account to read what he is posting. Hahaha. Oh, don't get me wrong, we were still together when I was logging in to his account, of course, I stopped doing it now. So what made me write here? My friend Elise convinced me to do this. Back in high school, I was a shy chubby kid and not really that sociable. I admit it was my fault as I did not really made any effort to reach out to others. Fast forward to this day, where I have improved in terms of my interpersonal skills, I now have a lot of friends and I am active in my community. That's what is in my mind when I decided to try this but Elise is more interested in how I stay fit. How i lost weight and how I stop from gaining weight again. Hahaha. She was the brain behind this blog, she said I eat like a construction worker but I don't get fat. She always reminds me of how I looked back in high school and how I look now. I didn't like the idea but somehow got convinced because I think somehow, how they see me now also added to the confidence I have in myself to reach out more to people. Yes I got brainwashed by my friend. Hahaha.


      Now you know the story. The thing here is that, I wasn't really the one who came up with the methods I am going to share with you. I just got them from others too. I am not yet sure though how I would go about the sharing part as I am not really good in writing. As a matter of fact, while writing this second paragraph, I just found myself smiling as I do not have any idea how I could make this blog interesting. What I can promise you though is this, I am going to do (not only try) my best in coming up with new ideas while also sharing a part of my life.

      Join me in this new hobby that I am going in. I hope I can improve my writing skills (by now you would have noticed that I am not a native English speaker) while also entertaining you and somehow impart what little I know about staying fit, dieting, weight loss without sacrificing our ultimate goal which is to have a healthier body and an active lifestyle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment